*Banking & Cash Management
*Financial Planning & Retirement
*Tax Strategy and Planning
*Debt (Commercial and Consumer Lending)
*Property & Casualty Insurance (Personal & Business)
Essential Job Functions:
· Develop and Maintain Client Base
· Analyze Investment Opportunities and Client Needs, and Recommend Appropriate Strategies
· Market and Sell Appropriate Investment Products
· Prepare and Deliver Presentations to Clients and Prospective Clients
· Attend Meetings and Continuing Education Sessions
· Comply with All Industry Rules and Regulations
· All other task assigned
Education/Knowledge & Skills:
· Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
· Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
· Must be Highly Motivated
· Ability to Work Well Under Pressure with Multiple Priorities and Deadlines
· Possess Leadership Qualities and an Entrepreneurial Spirit
· Must Have a Strong Work Ethic
· Must be Able to Obtain Required Licenses (*)
(*) Required Licenses- FINRA Series 7 () , FINRA Series 66 () , State Life, Accident & Health, Variable Contracts, State Property & Casualty
(**) The FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 licenses generally must be obtained prior to starting full time employment with Hantz Financial Services (HFS). HFS will sponsor and pay for all required licensing on a loan basis. The loan will be forgiven after one year of full time employment. Hours accumulated in an internship will not be counted toward the full time requirement.
Insurance products offered through Hantz Agency, LLC, PLUS Agency, LLC, Hantz Commercial Insurance Agency, LLC. Investment products offered through Hantz Financial Services, Inc.* Investments are subject to risks, may lose value, are not guaranteed by any bank, or bank affiliate, and are not FDIC Insured.
*Member FINRA/SIPC. Information about SIPC and the SIPC brochure may be obtained by contacting
SIPC at (202) 371-8300 or on their website at www.sipc.org .
** Legal services provided by outside counsel.
* Tax planning services provided by Hantz Tax & Business, LLC,
Hantz Group's headquarters is located in Southfield, Michigan. We maintain additional offices serving communities in Northern Michigan, Mid-Michigan, the Capital area, Metro Detroit, Southern Michigan, and the Toledo and Cleveland markets.
THIS POSITIONS IS AVAILABLE AT OUR OFFICES THROUGHOUT MICHIGAN AND NORTHERN OHIO