• High school diploma or equivalent is required
• 1-5 years in the communications industry
• BICSI certification preferred
• Knowledge of telecommunications, data, AV, network infrastructure cabling andcomponents required
• High mechanical aptitude – use of hand tools and test equipment
• Positive and customer focused attitude
• Maintain and reference industry standards including BICSI, ANSI, EIA/TIA, andlocal Low Voltage Code
• Solid work ethic, capable of working self-directed
• Ability to read and understand floor plans
• Valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance
We offer generous benefits, competitive compensation, paid time off, training and development, opportunity for growth, a safe work environment and the chance to work with a winning team in a great company culture.
Candidates are required to pass a drug screen, pre-employment physical, background check, motor vehicle report, and reference checking.