- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 10+ years of electrical, construction, design, estimating, finance and management required
- Thorough understanding of industry codes, corporate practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project performance and customer satisfaction is essential
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) required
- Energetic, self-starter with a positive attitude
- Must have excellent organizational, communications, and project management skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
We offer generous benefits, competitive compensation, paid time off, training and development, opportunity for growth, a safe work environment and the chance to work with a winning team in a great company culture.
Candidates are required to pass a drug screen, pre-employment physical, background check, motor vehicle report, and reference checking.