Perform loan operation tasks and activities related to loan documentation and loan review.
• Prepare and review loan documentation for commercial real estate and business loans with multiple levels of complexity, involving personal and entity borrowers and guarantors, as well as collateral, repayment, and rate structures.
• Tasks include review of legal/entity documentation, title work, and collateral perfection to prepare entire loan closing packages.
• Responsible for ensuring loan documentation complies with banking and federal regulations, loan policy and guidelines, and terms of Bank approval.
• Work with loan assistants, credit staff, lenders, branch staff, retail loan group, management, and loan review as needed to validate the documentation needs and loan structure adhere to loan documentation regulations and guidelines.
• Address documentation discrepancies and policy exceptions as needed.
• Perform exception tracking.
• Monitor or perform collateral recording in a timely manner.
• Ensure compliance with UCC regulations.
• Accurately apply procedural knowledge and guidelines for appropriate handling and recording of documents on post-close files.
• Knowledge of federal and state regulatory requirements including, but not limited to, those related to trusts and flood insurance.
• Provide customer support and servicing.
• Assist/support Loan Servicing and Documentation Specialists as well as Commercial Lending Group as needed.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• High proficiency with computer applications
• Ability to prioritize and adhere to deadlines
• Ability to interact with all levels of management and support groups