Job Responsibilities include:
- Preparing drafts of documents/prints (Using AVLs, Fourth shift, CAD, Adobe Acrobat, etc)
- Comparing existing documentation with new to verify changes
- Accessing websites, selecting and printing needed documentation
- Highlighting specific information for use in populating data fields
- Setting up new part numbers in Fourth Shift system
- Loading and changing bills of materials
- Performing data entry
- Reviewing of Engineering Change (EC) packets for accuracy and completeness
- Filing/scanning hard copy prints and documents & uploading digital files
- Other duties as assigned
Applicant must be organized, good at multitasking, detail oriented, a good communicator, and proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and AutoCAD.
Requirements: 2-years of college in a technical area or equivalent work experience in a similar position.