- Perform all work functions in adherence to safety, quality and production policies.
- Operate automatic and semi-automatic injection-molding machines.
- Verify product quality, contain and hold product if appropriate.
- Package product per instructions.
- Provide accurate and legible quantity, quality and time reports.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Adhere to Quality alerts as required.
- Additional functions, not specifically outlined in this position description as assigned by the supervisor.
Agape Plastics provides an excellent pay and benefit package, including bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, plus a 401(k) plan with an excellent company match.