BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Network Administrator position is responsible for installation, documentation, monitoring performance and management of hardware and software to support BDO s data and voice network. The Network Administrator possesses knowledge of intermediate network management and provides second level support network related issues.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other relevant field of study preferred
- One (1) or more years of experience working with Cisco networking, including route/switch, VOIP, and/or wireless required
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) preferred
- Functional knowledge of SolarWinds preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Capacity to work in a deadline-driven environment while handling multiple complex projects/tasks simultaneously with a focus on details
- Capable of successfully multi-tasking while working independently or within a group environment
- Capable of working well under pressure while dealing with unexpected problems in a professional manager
- Capacity to communicate and interact with all levels of employees and management
- Broad knowledge in Cisco networking technology
- Knowledge and practical understanding of network routing protocols (e.g. BGP and EIGRP) for configuration and troubleshooting duties
- Knowledge and practical understanding of General Voice networking topics (PSTN, Paging, and Analog Faxing)
- Strong technical support skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- After hours work and travel may occur
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability
Employer's Job# 16771BR
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.