MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Delivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.
Mission Point of Meadow Woods
Are YOU an enthusiastic Certified Nurse Aide with a desire to work for a compassionate company in your community? Become a difference maker with Mission Point, a growing company that invests in their employees.
What we offer:
- Paid CNA Training
- Pay while attending CNA courses
- Sign On Bonus: $3,000 for FT and $1,500 for PT
- Attendance Bonuses / Referral Bonuses
- 12 Hour -Night Shift 6p-6:30a
- PRN Options Available
- A positive employee culture
- Excellent Resident to staff ratios
- Competitive wages
- 401K employer match
- A variety of affordable benefit options
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Services
What you do:
As a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) you are efficient and strive to provide the best possible care to our residents and families. Our CNA’s are responsible for providing individualized care that encourages the resident to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychological wellbeing.
- Participate in daily nursing report along with daily electronic documentation
- Assist residents with daily personal hygiene activities, turning, lifting, positioning, and transporting residents
- Observe and report changes in residents' condition and make independent decisions when warranted
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team and more.
What you need:
- Must possess a current Michigan Certified Nurse Aide license or have completed a Michigan approved CNA training program and are eligible to test. Must be licensed within four months of hire.
- A can do/will do attitude to help others
Who we are:
Mission Point is a full-service healthcare organization with special focus on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing & Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 30 facilities across Michigan and Nevada, Mission Point’s goal is to provide the highest level of quality of care in a compassionate and safe environment. Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy, happy, and productive lifestyle.
Mission Point Healthcare Services considers the health and safety of its residents, team members, and our communities as its highest priority. Effective 12/04/2021 Mission Point Healthcare Services will require all team members to be COVID-19 vaccinated subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.