The Human Resources Coordinator works with the HR Department to provide superior HR support and guidance to the employees, managers, and executives of Center for Computer Resources. He/she supports all employee relations activities, as well as human resources policies, programs, and practices.
The Human Resources Coordinator primary focus will be on the recruitment of talent to CCR.
The Human Resources Coordinator will support, both publicly and privately, the principles of CCR, maintain a professional manner when dealing with all constituencies, and always preserve a high level of confidentiality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the hiring process
- Post job openings
- Create or adjust Job Descriptions
- Create and manage open positions to social media platforms
- Schedule interviews with internal staff and hiring managers
- Review candidates background
- Conduct reference checks
- Prepare job offers
- Process new employees
- Perform other HR or organizational duties as assigned
- Follow-up with job satisfaction of new hires
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as it occurs
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University
- Enter all work as activities or service tickets into ConnectWise
- Other duties assigned in a typical Office setting
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrated ability to compose and produce professional correspondence
- Demonstrated ability to accurately follow directions, as well as demonstrated initiative to gather information and resources needed to assure assignments are completed in a thorough and timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment as well as independently, set priorities, multi-task, handle multiple assignments and deadlines, and display excellent judgment while operating in a flexible and professional manner
- Demonstrated computer and keyboarding skills and Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and out Outlook)
- Demonstrated skills and experience managing complex calendars and meeting schedules
- Demonstrated ability to pay strict attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Ability to exhibit a professional and positive image with staff, applicants, and clients
- Ability to work effectively with a multidisciplinary, distributed team
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to take direction and receive feedback
- Possess effective time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advance education required
- Knowledge of Office environment
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with scheduling interviews and arranging meetings
This is a salaried position. Candidates must be available from 8am to 5pm on weekdays and should expect occasional additional hours on weekends.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. CCR expects nothing less than a candidate interested in offering excellence to customers through honest interaction and quality technical support.