The Electrified Powertrain Software Component HIL Verification Engineer will work closely with Software Integration and Controls development team for verification of new functionality/ algorithm on the component HIL setup. The Engineer will participate in preparation of measurement environment, build & execution of test plans, verification & test report preparation.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Measurement environment setup using DSpace, Control Desk, CANoe/ CANalyzer
• Development and execution of test plans using test automation scripts
• Development/ modification of test automation script as per the system under test
• Flashing of plant model software on the HIL setup
• Development/ modification of report generation scripts
• Measure network parameters using CANoe/CANalyzer
• Measurement using ETAS — INCA
• Controller resource monitoring
• Component HIL flashing and verification
• Track and troubleshoot issues and test features on Component HIL
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or a related Engineering degree from an accredited university
• Minimum 1 year of engineering experience in software development life cycle for automotive and related industries
• Minimum 1 year of Python experience
• Minimum of 1 year with ETAS INCA tool experience or equivalent data acquisition experience
• Experience with software verification and diagnostics tools (e.g., HIL testers, Control Desk, DSpace, INCA, etc.)
• Experience working cross functionally
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Outstanding problem solving skills
• Masters or advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering from an accredited university
• 2 or more years of experience with development and testing of powertrain controls in hybrid and/or electric vehicles
• Proficiency in MATLAB/Simulink, m-scripting, Visual Basic
• Experience with AUTOSAR compliant controller development
• Experience in standard controls tools; modeling, simulation, development, testing, validation, verification
• Familiarity with OBD II
• Familiarity with the CMMI and/or ASPICE software development processes
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.