Class Valuation is a fast-growing top Appraisal Management Company (AMC) focused on leading the industry towards innovation and modernization. Class Valuation is seeking motivated Account Coordinators to join our growing team in Troy, MI.
The objective of Client Services is to provide the best in class customer experience. Client Services determines problems/weaknesses and resolves them before they affect our clients. These issues may be procedural, external, internal or the subject property at hand. Account Coordinators professionally accept first level inbound calls. Account Coordinators are responsible for providing prompt, and accurate information to the assigned client base in order to positively impact the overall service levels for Class Valuation. Account Coordinators interact with our clients/appraisers in order to provide the best possible customer experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Some mortgage industry experience, interest or understanding
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Career motivation and mindset
- Experience providing attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Optimistic approach; willing to learn and go above and beyond
- Remarkable attendance and punctuality
- Eagerness to provide extensive communication on the phone and via e-mail both internally with co-workers and externally with clients and vendors
- Stable, Full-Time Career Opportunities
- Competitive salary based on experience and education
- Growth Opportunities
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision and pet insurance coverage!
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Care Spending Account (FSA)
- 9 paid holidays
Voted one of Crain's Coolest Place to Work!
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Class Valuation will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Class Valuation does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, height, weight, familial or marital status, pregnancy, childbirth, or a related medical condition, ancestry, citizenship status, disability or handicap, veteran status, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our leadership team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, team member activities and general treatment during employment.