***No Third-Party Vendors***
MB Aerospace is an international group providing complex engineering solutions to some of the key names in the Aerospace and Defense market. Operating from sites close to our key customers in North America, Asia and Europe, the MB Aerospace group provides advanced technological solutions to the Aerospace and Defense industry, leveraging an in-depth knowledge of fabrications, machining and the global supply chain to support complex aero-engine component manufacture and repair.
This position is responsible for the final inspection of all material being shipped to sub suppliers and customers. The Quality Auditor will inspect this material in accordance to MB internal specifications as well as customer specific specifications. If non-conformances are discovered, this position will reject and label the non-conformance and the specification that was not met in the process.
This position sits in Warren, MI and will report to the Quality Manager.
· Current knowledge in applicable standards (e.g., ISO 9001, AS 9100), as well as customer, regulatory & MB Specific standards
· Evaluate administrative and operational/production processes for compliance with QMS requirements and applicable standards, including customer-specific requirements.
· Inspect/audit in-process & finished material using gauges and tools as specified by work instructions (e.g., calipers, dial indicators, mics & height gauges).
· Participate in quality audits, and if certified Lead Auditor, lead a team of quality auditors, when needed.
· Identify processes, situations, etc., where organization is meeting or not meeting requirements, as well as identify opportunities for quality system improvement.
· Assist with follow-up audits for internal and/or external concerns, as required.
· May be required to support corporate operational quality personnel (e.g., AQE, Quality Manager, etc.).
· Work independently and project a professional image appropriate to the work environment.
· Ensures adherence to applicable MB Aerospace internal, federal, state and local laws and regulations related to compliance and takes responsibility to ensure ongoing conformity with such rules and regulations
· High School Diploma, GED or equivalent is required; An associate degree is desirable or 5 plus years of equivalent experience in a Quality Inspection / Auditor role.
· Experience working with ISO 9001 & AS 9100, Aerospace OEM Customer-Specific Requirements.
· Must have experience using Microsoft Office. Focus on Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint.
· Experience interfacing with internal customers, external customers, and external third-party auditors.
· Demonstrated strong communication skills.
· Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP) experience (Preferred).
· Automotive quality core tools including root cause analysis and problem solving.
· Must have a valid US Passport
MB Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MB Aerospace is a subcontractor to the United States Government and provides defense services involving technical data and products governed by the Arms Export Control Act and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), 22 C.F.R. parts 120 - 130 and the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), 15 C.F.R. parts 730 – 774 (“Export Laws”). All candidates are subject to review and governance under such Export Laws and any offer of employment may be subject to additional considerations and/or conditions.
MB Aerospace is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
***NO THIRD PARTY VENDORS***