Every space transformation should be tailored to your business needs, helping people do their best work, while optimizing real estate.
Haworth is more than an office furniture manufacturer. From floor to ceiling, and wall to wall, our mix of products offers you endless options for transforming your space as your needs evolve.
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Corporate Counsel to join our team in Holland, MI.
As a Corporate Counsel, you will:
Support corporate initiatives and represent company for broad range of corporate and commercial matters. Provide guidance to internal members regarding legal matters, including risk and compliance relating to commercial contract terms and conditions. Review, edit, and draft documents as required by Company.
Do you have these required qualifications?
* Juris Doctorate from accredited law school.
* Licensed and in good standing to practice law within state of Michigan.
* 3 - 7 years related attorney experience, including in-depth corporate law experience, with emphasis on contract law including drafting, editing, and negotiating.
* Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
* Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
* Commercial law and contract review for large businesses
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
* Ability to manage multiple assignments and cases.
* Ability to identify risk and resolve issues quickly.
* Professional demeanor with high degree of confidentiality.
* Exceptional communication and writing skills.
* Superior negotiation and influencing skills.
* Ability to work independently and as member of teams.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth’s AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact email@example.com.