We are looking for awesome people to join our fun team!!
- Assist residents with personal care, hygiene, and grooming
- Assist residents with meal service and life enrichment activities
- Implement all aspects of residents' personal service plans
- Assure residents are treated with dignity and respect
- Great attendance
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to bend, stoop, stand, walk, and lift
- Ability to work every other weekend and every other holiday
- Ability to read, write, and carry out directions in English
- Sufficient maturity
- Ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job
- CNA experience preferred but not required
- Must be 17 or older
- No ceiling/cap for wages
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid orientation and training
- Employee referral bonus
- Resident referral bonus
- Perfect attendance bonus
- Flexible spending accounts (wage works account)
- Optional health insurance
- 90 day review with potential raise in pay
- PTO based on hours worked and years of service
- 401K with company match up to 50% of your contribution of up to 6%
- Annual review with raise based on performance
- Fun Staff Calendar!
Sheldon Meadows Assisted Living Centers is licensed by the Michigan Department of Human Services, Office of Child and Adult Licensing as a Home for the Aged. Our staff is carefully selected and trained to unobtrusively monitor each resident and their health - both physical and mental - watching for signs of pain, confusion, inattentiveness to personal hygiene, missed meals or changes in normal routine.
Our goal is to offer assistance when help is needed and encouragement to each of our residents to be as self-sufficient and independent as possible.