Provide support to the Investment Executives and their assigned offices for administrative and sales support for new and existing investment clients. Assist the IEs in proactive calling of their book of business and client touches. This position will include both internal and external client contact. Must be professional, confidential, and have computer technical skills.
Client Relations – servicing all regions
• Respond to existing Infinex client inquiries regarding account status, distributions, contributions, address changes, online assistance, etc.
• Take phone call overflow and setting up appointments with IEs, etc.
• Prepare reviews for IEs and their reps, including Albridge, Morningstar, and hypotheticals when needed.
• Assist the IRs in the field, send forms to branches to assist with clients and work with Infinex.
Sales Support – servicing all regions
• Assist with proactive calling for setting up reviews with clients (work with IEs).
• Work on proactive client touches throughout the year (birthday cards, newsletters, etc.).
• Help with calling lists to the field, including RMD, client lists, and annual reviews.
Account Administration – servicing all regions
• Set up new accounts on the Infinex system and submit paperwork to Infinex.
• Keep up rate sheet for approved annuities and send to field weekly.
General Clerical – servicing all regions
• Rotate office time with IEs for office work, including filing, organizing, etc.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
Series 7, 63, 65, and insurance a plus or be willing to obtain licensing