Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Coordinate cycle counts with hourly cycle counters, pulling reports from the WMS, entering data and reconciling inventory. Coordinates the review of various daily, weekly and monthly exception reports and troubleshoots issues that are identified in those reports or elsewhere. Perform administrative and general office duties, including maintaining records and files as needed. Resolves most questions and problems independently and refers more complex issues to higher levels, The position will be responsible for developing, maintaining and verifying inventory processing and reconciliation functions. These systems will ensure all inventory adjustment transactions affecting the inventory balances for the Fennville facility are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
•* Facilitates turnaround of invoice resolution, damaged product claims, and discrepancy issues.
* Adheres to standard procedures for managing and properly filling out all required paperwork and completing timely changes.
* Serves as a resource to other employees.
* Responsible for dead stock resolution. Recommends a course of action for Department Manager for disposition options.
* Ensure all authorized inventory adjustment activity for Fennville is valid, approved and processed in a timely manner to maintain up to date system inventory balances and audit trails. The adjustments include activity resulting from plant production, receipts, shipments, product damage, customer returns, sample sales, outside purchases, donations, salvage sales and physical inventory gains and losses.
* Coordinate the finished goods cycle counting program to ensure all product locations are counted and reconciled as required. Process approved cycle count adjustments in a timely manner to maintain accurate book inventory records.
* Maintain system and manual files to document inventory and operational activity. Calculate and document metrics reporting for warehouse operations as required by plant and corporate management.
* Perform other related tasks or duties as assigned.
•* High School Diploma or GED equivalent required, Bachelor's degree preferred
* Minimum three years of work experience in manufacturing/warehouse position
* Able to work in self-directed team environment with minimum direct supervision.
* Excellent interpersonal, prioritization and customer service skills.
* Strong attention to detail, organization and prioritization abilities required with limited direction.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects with routine interruptions.
* Ability to learn multiple systems (MS Office, BPCS, (Better Process Control Systems), SAP)
* Strong experience in MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) - required
* Experience in WMS, or other warehouse based software programs - preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, and feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; taste and smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee will be exposed to a noisy environment that varies from hot to cold in temperature. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.