BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Credit Analyst manages the full scope of collections for assigned accounts to ensure payment is received on a timely basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Associate s or Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field, preferred
- Two (2) or more years of credit / collections field experience, required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, required
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a demanding environment
- Capable of effectively analyzing and resolving issues and questions in a professional manner
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects with an attention to detail while working independently
- Knowledge of firm s collections procedures
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability
Employer's Job# 16579BR
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.