Office Assistant Job Summary
We are seeking a highly organized and responsible office assistant to join our growing organization. In this position, you will perform clerical tasks, answer phones, and file. Other duties will include assisting with preparing documents, organizing files, managing existing documents, and generally keeping the office organized, tidy, and running smoothly and errands.
Office Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer and return emails.
- Perform clerical duties, maintain files, and organize documents; scan and email, etc. as needed.
- Assist in planning company events, meetings, luncheons, and special projects.
- Help prepare reports, presentations, and application.
- Manage and maintain files, records, and correspondence for meetings.
- Type documents, drafts, and reports.
- Assist with travel and expense reports.
- Update calendar and organize schedules.
- Prepare information and research.
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers.
- Purchase, track, and invoice office supplies.
- Arrange itineraries and correspondence.
- Tracking income and expenses with Quick Books
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
Office Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior experience handling office responsibilities, experience in customer service, or related field.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company.
- Have a valid drivers license