The Team Leader is responsible for:
- Set-up, operation and adjustment of the machine and process; ensuring that quality of parts produced meets all specifications; and that standard levels of productivity are maintained.
- To perform routine machine maintenance and trouble shoot problems.
- Must be willing to be part of a team environment by helping others in the performance of their duties when necessary. Back up for Team Member and/or Material Handler in times of need.
4.Must be trained in customer systems and act as back up for expedites.
Specific Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow all plant work and safety rules.
- Produce a quality product that meets or exceeds customer and internal specifications.
- Operation of assigned machine including starting on time, use of correct materials and following standardized machine set-up parameters
- Robot programming.
- Process improvements.
- Monitoring the performance of necessary quality control testing, inspections and recording of necessary information accurately.
- Set-up machines within budgeted time and document running conditions.
- Perform maintenance on machine(s) and trouble shoot problems.
- Share the responsibility, with operators/Leads, of finished good storage and counting parts and report to their supervisor.
- Responsible for tooling preparation for machines.
- If needed, escalate machine problems to maintenance and/or plant manager.
- Daily - perform necessary housekeeping in the work area.
- Change out empty hot melt drums as well as perform density checks as required
- Bale scrap from rewind as well as recyclable material during soundloc runs
- Perform material splices at infeed station
- Assist with stage empty packaging for production line