Webb Chemical Service Corporation, a Midwest chemical distributor, is currently looking for a full time Chemical Handler 2 (2nd shift) based out of our Muskegon Heights, MI location!
Chemical Handler 2 makes $16 hour (+$1 shift premium)= $17 hourly as a 2nd shift employee!
What does Chemical Handler/Warehouse do?
- Work 2nd shift (2:30pm-10:30pm) typically Monday-Friday
- Tank, drum, and stainless tote washout
- Operating forklift to load/unload trucks
- Transfer hazardous chemicals
- Working outdoors year-round in varying weather conditions
- Handling of solvents- packaging and blending
What can Webb offer you as an employee?
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Life insurance, short/long term disability
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Tuition and Gym Membership reimbursement
- Emphasis on community involvement and volunteering
- Activities for employees to have FUN
What makes you a good candidate?
- Good communication and computer skills
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Self-starter with great attitude
- Focused on record-keeping, safety, and following procedures
- Prior experience as a CDL driver is an added bonus!
Webb Chemical is a progressive company that prides itself on valuing our communities and co-workers as much as our customers that has been in business for over 50 years. We currently have locations in Muskegon Heights, MI and Fort Wayne, IN.