*FULL AND PART-TIME OPPORTUNITIES*
FT Benefits include:
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
Flex Spending Account with matching contribution up to $750
Life and disability insurance
Generous holidays, and paid time off
Birthday paid day off
PT Benefits include:
- 401k - employee contribution
- Some paid time off and holiday pay
Minimum qualifications required for this position include:
- Excellent professional administrative skills desired
- A minimum of one (1) year experience working with customers or clients, preferably in a placement, educational, human service, or career development capacity.
- High school diploma or GED required; additional education in a related field preferred, but not required.
- Ability to articulate thoughts clearly, both written and verbally, with proper grammar, punctuation and to apply language rules.
- Ability to present program information to job seekers, community agencies, and employers.
- Ability to apply techniques used in resume and cover letter writing and effectively guide customers in the process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain professional, friendly relationships with all visitors to the Michigan Works! Service Centers, including job seekers, partner staff, employers, program administrators and monitors.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and various Internet and job search application
FT Schedule: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday
PT Schedule: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday