The Supply Chain Analyst verifies and maintains records on shipments for Zeeland Farm Services (ZFS) and its affiliates. This employee will be responsible for accurate recording and reporting procedures of all business transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Process daily invoicing both domestically and internationally.
- Maintain and update pricing database for daily pricing decisions and analytical analysis of markets.
- Verify settlement checks and payments to vendors.
- Research problems related to contracts, bookings, invoices and work with customers to resolve open issues.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of all general ledger accounts, reconcile shipped quantities to invoiced sales, open receipts with the settlement payable account, and review open sales and purchase orders.
- Perform month end contract pricing true ups across all companies.
- Extract system data and organize information into management reports.
- Actively work with customers to ensure accounts are up to date. Provide assistance to accounts receivable when discrepancies are identified.
- Support management with planning initiatives through analyses, reports and recommendations.
- Back up to Senior Supply Chain Analyst when necessary.
- Actively promote company vision, mission, and values with team members,
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited higher education establishment is required. Three years of logistics, supply chain procurement or forecasting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Financial systems experience strongly recommended. Experience in invoicing.
- Excellent organizational skills, communications skills, the ability to multi-task, and most importantly, the ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to work independently without close supervision.
- Ability to find information or answers to problems or challenges when needed.
- Good communication skills and the professionalism to meet committed project deadlines.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, Internet Explorer, and RIN specific software. Previous experience with ERP software including SAP, JDE, Dynamics or IRely strongly desired. Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Excel with the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
Supporting a drug free workplace.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.”