- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Packaging Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a project engineer, with automotive manufacturing experience a must. Experience in the automotive material handling/packaging industry is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Management Information Systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Professional and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Follow-up and good interface skills.
- Ability to multi-task, switching between multiple projects over the course of a work day.
- Local travel only
All applicants who are offered a position will need to have a physical and be tested for drugs as part of the post job offer employment screening process.