Accounting Specialist – Production Accounting and Inventory will report to the Assistant Controller.
This position’s main responsibility is to assist in the day-to-day accounting duties of the JBS USA – Plainwell plant in regards to the daily and weekly profit and loss statements, inventory reconciliations, financials, and other duties. This position also requires interface with the JBS – Plainwell Slaughter, Barn, Hide, Fabrication and Accounting departments.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Daily and weekly Production and P&L reports
- Review variances of weekly vs. daily P&L’s
- General ledger reporting and research (relevant systems including but not limited to SAP)
- Inventory reconciliation
- Provide other clerical support necessary to pay the financial obligations of the plant.
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- Computer skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- SAP experience
- Multisystem focused
- Attention to detail
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounts Payable or related field
- Flexibility and Interpersonal skills required
Please apply on line; go to:www.jobs.jbssa.com/apply
OPEN POSTIONS - Click on Select a Location - Use DROP DOWN – Click on PLAINWELL, MI Then click on SEARCH - You will find the job listing @ JBS Plainwell, MI.