Do you want to be part of an exciting industry and work in a dynamic, interactive workplace? Do you like knowing the work you do helps raise proceeds for good causes? This position will provide the excitement of a high-tech, start-up company with fast-paced, challenging work and tremendous career growth potential. This is an opportunity to work with a leading provider of internet lottery solutions during one of the most transformative times in the lottery industry.
NeoPollard Interactive (NPi), North America’s leading provider of innovative iLottery solutions, seeks a Solutions Analyst to join our Products and Solutions team. This position will work with iLottery customers and internal teams to ensure product is meeting performance expectations and ensures product releases are implemented efficiency and accurately. This position offers the flexibility to work remotely or in a hybrid location in Lansing, MI or Raleigh, NC.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Define, analyze and document requirements. Clearly communicate translation of requirements from business and technical sources into technical design direction, using various means including specifications, white board discussions, UML modeling techniques, etc.
- Work closely with remote product and development teams in all phases of software development life cycle to conceptualize, design and implement end-to-end digital solutions that meet business objectives.
- Work closely with executives, key departmental management and project stakeholders across the organization. Must be able to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of management and staff within the organization.
- Research industry trends and best practices and develop recommendations of technologies and methods to stakeholders at all levels.
- Researching and analyzing strategic and competitive information to constantly optimize the products and its performance.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- At least 3 years of experience as a Solution Analyst/ System Analyst/ Product Owner
- Expertise with a broad base of digital web and mobile products, technologies, platforms, patterns, frameworks, and methodologies.
- Knowledge of technical design documentation methodologies and technologies (Visio, UML, object modeling, etc.).
- Experience developing and refining best practices for implementation and maintenance of e- Commerce, CRM, web, social media, and web analytic assets.
- Command of sound software design principles and patterns is required.
- Experience with general security technologies, processes, and concepts.
- Familiarity with Marketing and Advertising is desirable.
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills. Ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact iniatives.
- Experience working/leading projects executed using Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Ability to learn and adjust quickly to a dynamic and changing environment.