Part-time (.8 FTE) WIC Assistant/Clerk/Technician. This position will be based in Newaygo County.
- Performs WIC clerical office support duties including answering phone inquiries and entering data into EHRs.
- Receives WIC clients and completes intake process including verification of income eligibility for the WIC Program.
- Interacts and communicates effectively with pregnant women, infants, and young children.
- Performs height and weight measurements and basic (finger stick) laboratory tests.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Office experience or related training.
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work and effectively multitask.
- Ability to navigate computerized databases and complete data entry.
- Works effectively in a team-approach.
- Familiarity of lab procedures and techniques and bilingual English-Spanish
language skills preferred.