- Plan and schedule maintenance activities.
- Assign tasks for Maintenance Associates(s) based on work orders or requirements.
- Maintain building cleanliness per routine cleaning schedules, including, but not restricted to:
- Floor cleaning
- Restroom Cleaning
- Office vacuuming
- Waste disposal
- General dusting and cleaning
- Track and maintain inventory of all cleaning and maintenance supplies.
- Responsible for building structure and utilities: roof, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, fire suppression, compressed air, drainage, waste streams, etc.
- Maintain outside lighting requirements per procedure.
- Ensure that outside walkways are clean of snow and ice on a continual basis, with an emphassis on having them leared rior to shift start up, lunch period and end of shift(s).
- Maintain lawn and landscape by routine cutting and trimming, the frequency of which being dictaed by growth rate affected by conditions.
- Maintain building requirements for seasonal changes based on forecasted weather.
- Ensure sand and salt are available to keep shipping and receiving dock area and other areas are maintained for efficiency and safety upon requiest and at your discreation.
- Maintain driveway entrances and exits using appropriate snow removal equipment at your disposal.
- Maintain facility climate control thermorstats for seasonal changes per procedures. Also maintain climate control equipment utilizing internal and contractual labor.
- Ensure compliance with all safety, security and regulatory protocols.
- Provide production support as needed for:
- Equipment maintenance; tool repair, production line set-up; preventative maintenance; fabrication of new tools
- Other duties as assigned.
Compensation plus benefits package. EOE
We design, manufacture and market proprietary electronic systems that typically "sense, compute and control®” for automotive, military and consumer markets. Our Northern 200 acre main office complex includes modern multiple plant facilities, engineering labs, technology center, test track and airport. www.nartron.com
Contact H. Huber, Vice President, Human Resources, email@example.com or 231.832.5525 x212. EOE.