POSITION: Administrative Assistant/Accounts Payable
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting/Human Resources Field or 3-5 years of School Office Experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and deadlines
- Organization and analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Accounts Payable Experience
- Secretarial Experience
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
Process accounts payable/invoices, and purchase orders. Process office mail, district building use requests, and office supply orders. Assemble/distribute Board packets and post agendas. Maintain board and administrative files, background checks, petty cash, and provide general office support. All other duties as assigned by the superintendent.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
This is a 12 month, 8 hour per day position with a benefit package as provided to other employees of the District. Compensation will be commensurate with the education and experience of the successful candidate.