This is a hybrid position, both in-office and remote.
Delta Dental of Michigan may be required to comply with applicable federal, state, and local COVID-19 workplace safety laws, regulations, and/or orders. Delta Dental of Michigan reserves the right to require all employees, as a term and condition of employment, to comply with such requirements or obtain an approved medical or religious accommodation in accordance with applicable law.
Delta Dental of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana is a leader in dental benefits, plus so much more.
We improve oral health through benefit plans, advocacy and community support, and our corporate giving builds healthy, smart, vibrant communities for all. We devote our time, talents and financial resources to improve oral and overall health, and we invest in initiatives that support youth, education, workforce and economic development.
We are a force for good--part of the reason why employees find working at Delta Dental fulfilling. Delta Dental companies nationwide comprise the Delta Dental Plans Association, which provides coverage to more than 83 million Americans and operates two of the nation's largest networks of participating dentists. For more, visit www.deltadentalmi.com and www.vibrantcommunities.com, and apply online at www.deltadentalmi.com/careers.
To coordinate, implement, test and oversee all aspects of electronic eligibility enrollment from external sources across a wide business domain.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Schedules, monitors and updates ongoing electronic data files.
- Researches, analyzes, and troubleshoots electronic data files and system problems and provides information to other business units regarding payment and file processing results. Initiates corrective action, providing follow-up to ensure that correction is completed.
- Requests, oversees and tests programming changes to electronic data processing; consulting with clients and third-party administrators to determine and resolve electronic data reporting and system logic problems and errors.
- Implements electronic data file transmissions and facilitates external user access.
- Coordinates and provides ongoing training and technical support to the end user (client).
- Assists programmers in reviewing program code, analyzing, automation and testing projects, and works with current and emerging technologies.
Perform other related assigned duties as necessary to complete the Primary Job Responsibilities as described above.