PM Power Group, Inc., White Pine, Michigan
is accepting applications for the position of:
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2 years of experience in the field preferred
- Experienced in using computerized accounting software applications.
- Microsoft Office Knowledge Required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Job Duties, Including but not limited to:
- General Accounting Duties--Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
- Maintenance Inventory Software
- Reconciliation of Bank Statements
This will be an hourly part-time to full-time position. Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits will be determined upon full-time status.