EQ Grounds is a growing Eco-friendly grounds maintenance company. We mainly use battery operated commercial grade equipment. We are looking for responsible, energetic individuals to join our team.
Candidates are responsible for meeting the needs of the customer while working as part of a team.
Some of the tasks include: weeding, trimming, mowing, job site cleanup.
* Adhere to all company safety policies/procedures.
* Communicate with Team Leader and supervision.
* Must be able to read, write and understand written and verbal instructions.
* Willingness to work as part of the team to accomplish daily goals.
* Use of hand and power tools to accomplish multiple landscaping duties.
* Safely operate edger, string trimmer, walk behind/zero turn mower.
* Must have drivers license and reliable transportation.
* Previous experience preferred, but not required.
* Must be able to walk for extended periods of time over uneven terrain.
* Must be able to enter and exit work vehicles multiple times per day.
* Must be willing to work long hours and be available weekends when required.
* Must be able to lift/carry 15lbs regularly and up to 50lbs on occasion.
* Ensure all jobs are completed in a neat and professional manner.