We are offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus for full-time RN’s and LPN’s and a $2,500 sign-on bonus for part-time RN’s and LPN’s!
At Lake Woods Nursing & Rehab Center, we are a family serving families with the highest level of care and compassion. Our team of caregivers works together to provide our patients and residents with the ability to reach their highest level of physical and social well-being. For all of our services, we strive to make our facility feel like a home away from home.
We are in search of a Registered Nurses and/or Licensed Practical Nurses to supervise, provide and coordinate nursing care in compliance with facility and regulatory policies and procedures and to assess residents’ care needs and take appropriate action.
Essential Functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Follow established standards of nursing practices and implement policies & procedures.
- Supervise and Lead all direct resident care.
- Provide supervision to Nursing Assistants.
- Responsible for compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Administer and document direct resident care, medications, and treatments per physician’s orders and accurately record all care provided.
- Assess residents and develop and implement comprehensive care plans based on individual needs.
- Work cooperatively with residents, nursing staff, physicians, families, consultant personnel, community agencies, and ancillary service providers to ensure residents receive the appropriate care.
Qualified candidates will have:
- An unencumbered Registered Nurse License or be a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- The ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills
- Professional interpersonal skills
If you join our team, you will have the opportunity to provide quality care to residents in an environment that promotes their rights, dignity, freedom of choice and individuality.
Lake Woods Nursing & Rehab is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.