Seeking qualified NDT Level 2's! This position provides the chance to learn all aspects of the non-destructive testing (NDT) industry! The Applus, Aerospace Business Unit is looking for driven professionals to work in our Zeeland, MI facility who are certified in Radiography, film and digital. All training will be provided. Level 2 Technicians will have the opportunity to grow their knowledge in an established.
- Have the skills and knowledge to set up and standardize equipment, process parts, interpret and evaluate for acceptance or rejection, and document results.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the technique/method.
- Have the skills and knowledge to conduct systems performance checks in accordance with the applicable process standard.
- Capable of providing the necessary guidance and/or supervision to trainees and level I personnel.
- Be familiar with the codes, standards, and other contractual documents that control the methods as used by X-R-I Testing.
- When specified in the written practice, be capable of developing work instructions from the approved general procedures. Such work instructions shall require final approval by a level 1 certified in the method.
- Have a basic knowledge of the relevant product manufacturing and inspection technology.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.