Ths Position is 2nd SHift
Insures all parts are racked and un-racked properly to make sure the hoist picks up and puts down the work bars properly and to visually inspect each work bar for loose or missing parts during the entire plating process.
- Shall adhere to all safety, health and environmental procedures, policies and practices, and ensures that all equipment is in safe operating condition and meets or exceeds MIOSHA/OSHA Standards.
- Comply with all ISO 9001:2015 and ISO-14001 procedures and work instructions as it pertains to the racker/un-racker job description position description.
- Rack parts on the apocopate racks in preparation for the parts to be nickel chromes plated
- Report any issue to direct supervisor
- Make sure racks are at full compacity with correct parts being ran at that time
- Report any repairs made to any plating racks