- 15+ years of related experience is required
- Candidates must be available to work overtime including weekends and holidays
- Journeyman Card holder required
Kraft Heinz is an EO employer – Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled and other protected categories
Benefits & Compensation Overview:
- Medical- Dental- Vision
- Additional perks: Pet Insurance- (EAP) Employee Assistance Program- Company paid Life Insurance- Company paid Short-term disability
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) or Health Savings Account (HAS) with Company contribution
- Wellness Program
- Starting Pay Rate $34.81 (journeyman card holder)
- Second shift an additional $1.00
- Third shift an additional $2.00
New Hire Bonus Program
·$700 – After 3 months
·$800 – After 6 months
·$1000 – After 1 year
For a total of $2500 from your start date!
Monday-Friday- including some weekends 2:00pm-10:30pm; 10:00pm-6:30am
Responsibilities & Duties:
Provide line coverage in assigned area utilizing production and maintenance playbook processes and tools. Under the direction of production and maintenance supervision this position will be required to safely operate assigned equipment and maintain all line equipment to produce product right the first time. This person will mentor- and coach line operators as needed on various maintenance and operational aspects to master their technical understanding of equipment and process controls.
- Maintain a clean- neat- and orderly work station and area
- Perform setup- start-up- Adjust and Operation of Equipment; Proper Shutdown and Changeover as required by company standards
- Perform start of shift walk through and equipment checks and complete relevant line start-up check sheet
- Coordinate with operators to keep line running through breaks including operating equipment as needed
- Troubleshoot mechanical and basic electrical concerns of the equipment- maintain and improve integrity and performance of all focus line/s equipment- and complete scheduled work orders
- Communicate and coordinate with Maintenance and Production Leadership any maintenance activities required on assigned equipment to ensure optimum line efficiency and product quality
- Utilizing Maintenance Windows; perform preventive maintenance inspections and corrective work orders on all focus line equipment as assigned by the Maintenance Department to prevent mechanical and/or electrical breakdowns.
- Participate in the development and improvement of a documented 52-week maintenance plan as prescribed in the Playbook and residing in the SAP PM structure.
- Develop and implement improvements using the Breakdown Management process to prevent reoccurring equipment failures
- Utilize the SAP system to create notifications- perform and confirm completed work orders.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor