DeWys manufactures sheet metal serving multiple industries across the U.S with product development, press brake, welding, and powder coating services.
We are passionate about our team members and what we do. We are all about you, our team members, and our customers!
DeWys is currently seeking motivated Paint Line Team Member to join our team with the passion to learn and expand your skills.
Here’s What You Will Be Doing
- Read customer blueprints and diagrams
- Prep all parts for painting by plugging and racking parts
- Load and unload sheet metal parts to conveyor paint line
- Assembly and packaging of finished parts
- Troubleshoot issues to eliminate causes of rejected parts
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous powder coat experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and work instructions
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Willing to work overtime as necessary
- Sense of humor
- 401 (k) matching
- Paid time off and holiday
- Flexible scheduling
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Tuition and education reimbursement
- Shift premium
- 2nd Shift
- 3pm – 1am
- Monday - Friday
As a full-service sheet metal fabricator, DeWys Metal Solutions and it's companies serve multiple industries across the U.S. with advanced product development, press brake, welding, and powder coating services. Companies have counted on us for more than 40 years because we listen carefully to their needs, collaborate closely, and consistently deliver uncompromised craftsmanship, often within a compressed timeframe.