DeWys is currently seeking team-oriented individuals to join our powder coat Paint Line team.
*Shift premium for 2nd & Weekend shift!*
Friday, Saturday, Sunday/5a-5p *work 36 hours, paid for 40!
Paint Line Team Member Duties:
- Read customer blueprints and diagrams
- Prep all parts for painting by plugging and racking parts
- Load and unload sheet metal parts to conveyor paint line
- Assembly and packaging of finished parts
- Troubleshoot issues to eliminate causes of rejected parts
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
Paint Line Team Member Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous powder coat experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and work instructions
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Willing to work overtime as necessary
As a full-service sheet metal fabricator, DeWys Metal Solutions and it's companies serve multiple industries across the U.S. with advanced product development, press brake, welding, and powder coating services. Companies have counted on us for more than 40 years because we listen carefully to their needs, collaborate closely, and consistently deliver uncompromised craftsmanship, often within a compressed timeframe.