We are passionate about our team members and what we do. We are all about you, our team members, and our customers!
DeWys has an opening for a Paint Line Point Team Member on 2nd shift. Do you have a passion to be the go-to person for the team of assemblers on the paint line? Do you enjoy training, keeping the area running smoothly, teaching, coaching, and developing a team? Do you have a drive for quality and continuous improvement? Are you looking for a positive, encouraging, family culture? Are you seeking a position where you are included, recognized, and celebrated?
You belong here! Are you excited for what is ahead? We are too!
Here’s What You Will Be Doing
- Communicate and give clear direction on new items, issues, challenges that are coming up
- Problem solve and identify issues that arise
- Work with team to achieve training skill measure and quality targets
- Run meetings and follow training department plan
- Complete one on one as well as performance evaluations
- Identify training needs and provide mentorship to new and existing team members
- Create and maintain standard work and work instructions
- Recommend and support process/equipment improvements
- Complete weekly audits in assigned areas for preventive maintenance schedules
- Communicate effectively with other departments as needed
- High school diploma/equivalency
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and ensure timely decision making
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with ERP systems
- 2 or more years of supervisory/leadership experience
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- 5 or more years of experience in manufacturing, metal fabrication strongly preferred
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance effective day 1 of hire
- 401 (k) matching
- Paid time off and holiday
- Flexible scheduling
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Tuition and education reimbursement
- 2nd shift
- 3pm – 1am
- Monday – Thursday / Friday
As a full-service sheet metal fabricator, DeWys Metal Solutions and it's companies serve multiple industries across the U.S. with advanced product development, press brake, welding, and powder coating services. Companies have counted on us for more than 40 years because we listen carefully to their needs, collaborate closely, and consistently deliver uncompromised craftsmanship, often within a compressed timeframe.