Territory Sales Representative - Corrugated Packaging Account Manager - 064809
The Territory Sales Representative will support business objectives by deepening relationships with existing customers and by identifying and establishing relationships with new customers in Michigan and parts of surrounding states.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
* Researching, identifying and cold calling potential clients
* Servicing day-to-day needs of key local and national accounts
* Maintaining local relationships for key local and national accounts
* Managing assigned accounts and prospects to determine business needs. Develop decision maker relationships and generate new business growth within accounts
* Liaising between assigned accounts and GP customer service, quality, production
* Creating value as measured by revenue growth and account acquisition
* Identifying customer specific solutions and drive implementation through existing sales channels.
* Selling a value-added portfolio of products employing a consultative, problem-solving approach
* Working independently against a variety of objectives using time management skills to meet and exceed internal/external customer expectations
* Viewing problems, issues and needs from a customer’s perspective; incorporating creative problem-solving techniques to identify appropriate solutions
* Maintaining consistently updated customer activity reports/files; or similar data-mining capabilities
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/ orientation/gender identity