The Golf Shop Clerk is responsible for assisting guests with golf rounds on all courses and to assure every guest enjoys a great experience at each pro shop. They must strive to provide service to each and every guest that meets/exceeds the SCR standards of service.
- Answer Telephone in a proper and timely manner.
- Assist guests with making tee-times.
- Keep pro shop orderly and clean daily.
- Assist guests in merchandise selection and process retail sales transactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Check in golfers for tee times and provides starting information.
No minimum level of experience is required for this position; however basic knowledge of the game of golf is Helpful.
No minimum level of education is required for this position.
Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
Eligible for Resort perks of discounted skiing, golf, dining, lodging, fitness center, spa treatments, logoed wear, and much more!
Shanty Creek Resorts is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or other protected status under applicable federal, state or local laws.