Quality Manager - 064063
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Quality Manager, Milan, MI
Georgia-Pacific is seeking an experienced Quality Manager to join our team in Milan, MI. As a member of the plant leadership team, the Quality Manager partners with the operations and commercial teams to ensure we produce and deliver corrugated boxes that meet our customer’s needs.
This role would have a Quality Technician directly reporting to support the Quality department objectives collaboratively created and administered within the organization.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
* Foster a quality culture
* Drive zero defects through continuous improvement of people and process control
* Champion Product Safety/Quality certification programs
* Lead quality process improvements within the facility
* Interface with internal and external customers to assure quality expectations are met
* Lead facility with root cause and corrective action process, providing timely resolutions to customer inquiries, feedback investigations, and corrective actions
* Participate in audit process of other facilities, warehouses, and co-manufacturers.
* Assure vendors are meeting our material specifications.
* Track, monitor and report to leadership on quality performance using statistical techniques
* Be part of the leadership team that drives safety performance within the facility.
* Administer corporate computer systems involving plant floor data collection and customer complaints.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Follow us GP-LinkedIn GP-Twitter GP-Facebook GP-YouTube
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/ orientation/gender identity