Are you looking for a great job opportunity with good pay? Arrow Staffing has an opening at a local food manufacturing facility for GENERAL LABORERS, you'll be working with a team to mix dry ingredients for various baking mixes. These are 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift temp-to-hire position, if you are a hardworking, dependable work who can handle a fast-paced work environment, this is the job for you!
- Mix dry ingredients
- Lifting 50 lbs bags of dry mix ingredients repetitively
- Using weight scale to ensure proper weight of ingredients
- Consistent bending and lifting throughout the day
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent education
- Minimum of 6 months of recent work history
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a manufacturing setting (food manufacturing not required but is a plus)
- Able to work 40-48 hour weeks
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Repeatedly
- Able to read a weight scale
- Able to multitask and exercise good problem-solving skills Must have dependable transportation
- Able to work in loud, temperature-changing environments
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships.
- Required to take and pass a drug screen
Medical, Dental, Vision (Offered to all full-time employees)
With good attendance and productivity would afford the opportunity to be hired in quickly!
WHY ARROW STAFFING?
Arrow Staffing adheres to the following values:
- Operate with integrity, professionalism and honesty
- Treat everyone we encounter with respect
- Value each other's' gifts and talents
- Uphold an atmosphere of idea sharing and innovative thinking
- Never let a sense of urgency overcome a sense of quality
- Be a positive light in the communities we serve
The Arrow Staffing Mission:
Connecting people to change lives.
The Arrow Staffing Vision:
To offer the best experience in staffing.
Apply online @ www.arrowstaffing.com