- Valid Driver’s License
- Auto Insurance
- Access to working vehicle
- Applicant should have strong communication skills, verbal, written
- Be able to work collaboratively
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects and keep timeline
- Technology proficient
- Able to represent the organization on workgroup and subcommittees outside of the office environment.
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in gardening or certified gardener
- Proficient in business planning
- Ability to maintain data tracking documents
- Experience in bookkeeping, Quick Books, payroll, grant and budget management
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, reach, stoop, kneel, lift and carry educational equipment and materials up to 25 lbs.
This position primarily takes place in an office environment, with occasional outdoor work required.