Join a close-knit hardworking team that gets rewarded for reliable performance and customer satisfaction!
Direct Handoff, LLC operating out of Hazel Park, MI is searching for package delivery associates. As a team member, you'll navigate a cargo van throughout Detroit Metro while using the latest technology that supports you along your path. Potential team members must be dependable and flexible in a fast pace environment that demands quality execution. Whether you are looking for your next rewarding career or to earn extra cash now, this is an exciting opportunity to learn and thrive with us.
- Efficiently deliver packages to customers while driving a dedicated commercial van
- Safely navigate routes in all weather conditions including rain and snow
- Perform load out services on assigned commercial cargo vehicle
- Utilize company technology to support and track delivery services
- Assist other team members with completing routes behind in schedule
- Must be 21 years old with a valid driver’s license
- Safe and satisfactory motor vehicle record
- Able to transport packages up to 50 pounds
- Flexible work hours including ability to work weekends
- Pass background check and drug screening
Shifts are 8-10 hours in length and start at 11:30 am.
Benefits include both health insurance and Paid Time Off (PTO) for qualifying employees.
Note: This employment posting does not contain the complete list of responsibilities, duties, or activities that are required of the Delivery Associate. Direct Handoff, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.