Machine Operator Job Summary:
A Grand Rapids wood component manufacturer is seeking an experienced team member for their Thru Line Department.
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Operation of various machines, saws, planers.
- Inspecting product throughout the process
- Troubleshoot and perform basic and preventive maintenance on equipment
- Tag and inventory excess lumber
- Keep surrounding area clean and free of debris
- Meet daily production targets
- Learn, understand, and execute Lean Manufacturing practices
- Cross train in equipment operations as needed
Schedule & Pay:
- 1st shift; Monday - Thursday 6:00am-3:45pm, Friday 6:00am-10:00am
Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Applicants must have manufacturing experience
- Excellent math and measurement skills
- A history of excellent attendance
Location: Kentwood, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Evaluation Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx