The Program Manager serves as the primary liaison between the Company and the Customer to facilitate the efficient delivery of products and services. The Program Manager leads a cross-functional team that includes members from sales, engineering, purchasing and operations to provide excellent customer service and achieve program and Program objectives for delivery, cost and quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages customer programs from purchase order though final delivery.
- Coordinates internal and external resources to ensure efficient execution and on-time delivery of projects.
- Establishes and cultivates excellent customer relationships. Serves as the primary interface with customers to answer questions, resolve issues and provide information.
- Works with Engineering and Operations Teams to ensure quality products are produced per customer specifications.
- Works with Operations and Planning Teams to confirm appropriate delivery dates.
- Regularly communicates with and updates customers regarding program progress, delivery dates, and metrics.
- Helps problem solve pricing and/or delivery issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintains and monitors Issues Register for each program to ensure timely resolution of all open actions.
- Performs risk management and escalates to management appropriately.
- Ensures compliance with internal standards, processes and procedures.
- Ensures that the Company has appropriate legal documentation for all contractual obligations.
- Ensures that all technical communications and shipments to customers are in compliance with ITAR.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree, strongly preferred
- 3+ years Customer Service Experience in a professional setting
- Ability to understand customer quality, commercial, and technical requirements
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Documented technical experience
- Experience reading and understanding drawings, designs, and specifications
- Program Management experience in the Aerospace industry