The Programs Administrator provides support and assistance to the Program Managers to ensure Customers’ products are produced, shipped and delivered as promised.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Enters and releases new and revised Purchase Orders.
· Ensures that Purchase Order terms and conditions are followed and accurate.
· Creates accurate shipping documentation for Customer orders.
· Works with Program Managers to ensure customer expectations for product and shipments meet customer expectations.
· Ensures required Customer documents for technical requirements are communicated and distributed.
· Monitors customers websites for Purchase Order updates.
· Communicates daily with Program Managers to ensure Amphenol Borisch Technologies has accurate and up-to-date customer information and requirements for Purchase Orders.
· Works with the Accounting Department regarding past due accounts. Follows up on invoicing issues when needed.
· Performs other tasks as assigned by Manager.
· HS diploma or GED
· Experience in a Customer Service or Customer Support role, preferred
· Strong organizational and administrative skills
· Excellent attention to detail and data
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced working environment
· Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
· Ability to work additional hours/flexible schedule when required