Data Center Project Coordinator (Full-time | Remote)
The Operations Associate will support the Enterprise Solutions practice helping ensure success of key projects including Cloud Migration, Data Center Migration, and IT Infrastructure Transformation projects. You will be dedicated to using reporting, auditing, and organization skills to ensure that the core data and processes within the team are accurate and on time. In this role you will assist with client communication, such as preparing content, reports, summarizing project status and risks. This ensures accuracy, completeness, and professionalism in our customer interactions, while allowing the technical team members to focus on the technical objectives.
Thinking ahead, seeing beyond, and building together
We work alongside organizations to help accelerate their progress toward a digital future. With more than two decades of success behind us, we have the experience to help companies do what they do best, even better. Then we roll up our sleeves to accelerate their growth through technology and innovation.
OST has offices in Michigan and Minnesota with teammates sitting across the nation. Our customers include organizations ranging from startups to global Fortune 500 companies. With an employee-first culture driving our success for 25 years, OST has been recognized for excellence, including in Inc. Magazines 5,000s Fastest Growing Private Companies, in CRNs Tech Elite 250 and as a National Best and Brightest Company to Work For.
What youll accomplish:
* Assist in project management activities by managing and following up on individual project tasks
* Create and schedule change tickets for project tasks
* Ensure approvals are captured from teams
* Research information on systems to be migrated using standard tools and validate or complete missing data
* Edit and review technical content for quality and completion
* Administer surveys used to gather details on project operational details
* Monitor the status of surveys, change tickets, and other project tasks, following up with the task owner/respondent when needed
* Perform project scheduling, updating customers and staff on project status, and collecting project feedback
* Track metrics, reporting on project performance and escalating any risks
What youll bring:
* 1-3 years of experience in operations, project management, or managing task lists for teams. This could be gained through direct work experience or internship
* Strong organization and attention to detail is a must to successfully manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
* Must be willing to go the extra mile to ensure information is correct.
* Experience utilizing Microsoft Excel, specifically in combining datasets using HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP functions
* MS Office Skills are required - must be able to generate project status reports and dashboards, meeting agendas, minutes, and reports and presentations
* Friendly, strong ability to communicate to all stakeholders, and work with cross-functional teams
* Desire to provide superior customer service
* Relentless pursuit of getting past roadblocks and pushing project tasks to completion
* Associate degree in Accounting, Business, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
You matter! Your experiences matter, your journey with OST matters, and your success matters. People drive all our achievements, and we know that taking care of each other takes care of everything else. This is why we strive to promote diversity, equity and inclusion within our company, the work we do and our communities. Well surely face challenges along the way. And well all continually learn from them to build a caring culture true to our guiding principles: honor, delight, serve, embrace, and learn.
OST is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.