The Cooker Operator is responsible for the operation of PLC to control the machinery. They must monitor pumps and grinders to ensure quality assurance.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Always conduct yourself in a safe and controlled manner
- Blow grease lines as required
- Clean up to include but not limited to shoveling the floor, hosing floors and machinery down, using wheelbarrows and PIT's.
- Operate the cooking process within selected parameters
- Document plant operations per our GMP program
- Notify shift manager of any issues or maintenance problems
- Attendance at all safety meetings required
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Manufacturing, industrial, or agricultural experience preferred.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Works well with others in a team environment.
- Dependable; reliable; ability to work nights and/or weekends as needed.
- Constantly required to walk, stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crawl, and crouch.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours and work 12 hour shifts occasionally
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Regularly required reach with hands and arms