Enterprise Sales Executive (Full-me | Minneapolis, MN)
OST is seeking a top talent, experienced sales professional that can run toe-to-toe with C-suite enterprise executives in disrupting the status quo and helping them to accelerate their business and digital transformation efforts. This is a full-time employment field sales role based in Minneapolis, MN. This role is all about developing opportunities within new customers. You will play a pivotal role in the growth of our greater Minneapolis/St Paul market where we are primed to win and make a difference with our unique competencies and top-tier delivery consultants and technologists.
Thinking ahead, seeing beyond and building together
We work alongside organizations to help accelerate their progress toward a digital future. With more than two decades of success behind us, we have the experience to help companies do what they do best, even better. Then we roll up our sleeves to accelerate their growth through technology and innovation.
OST has offices in Michigan and Minnesota with teammates sitting across the nation. Our customers include organizations ranging from startups to global Fortune 500 companies. With an employee-first culture driving our success for 25 years, OST has been recognized for excellence, including in Inc. Magazines 5,000s Fastest Growing Private Companies, in CRNs Tech Elite 250 and as a National Best and Brightest Company to Work For.
What you'll accomplish:
* Develop and present insights to the customer on trends that are affecting their business
* Educate prospects and customers on new ways to achieve meaningful outcomes
* Develop new opportunities and sell OST services and products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; ultimately recommending and delivering cross-functional business solutions
* Partner closely with your account manager to ensure successful delivery and continued account growth
* Provide a feedback loop to OST delivery teams for solution improvements or new solutions by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
What you'll bring:
* Minimum ten years of business-to-business outside sales experience with demonstrated track record of success selling into Fortune 2000 customers
* Demonstrated success with new account generation and developing additional business opportunities
* Comfortable talking to a wide range of decision makers and the ability to coordinate and secure buy-in from internal stakeholders
* Innovative, entrepreneurial, energetic, and a willingness to respectfully challenge status quo
* Business Intelligence, technical aptitude and understanding of the concepts and purposes of technology
* Positive attitude and commitment to delighting clients
* Self-motivated and team player
* See-what-isnt-there-and-make-it-happen mentality
* Experience with consultative and insight-based sales approaches and methodologies such as Challenger Selling
OST is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.